It is critical to maintaining one’s health at all times. And the only way to maintain good health is to consume nutritious foods. As a result, consuming the correct foods is quite crucial. Despite the fact that there are numerous sorts of nutritious foods available, people desire pleasant foods and always choose harmful food items. However, today we will share with you a simple salad dish that is both delicious and quite healthful. The salad will be distinguished by the fact that it will include raw vegetables as well as the majority of seasonal fruits.
We will use pepper powder to give it a fiery flavor, and if you have a sweet tooth, you may use honey to sweeten it up. This nutritious salad recipe may be prepared at any time of day, but it is best served for breakfast in the morning because it provides you with energy and helps you stay active throughout the day. So, let’s have a look at how to make a healthy salad meal that is still delicious.
- Raw Mango- 1/2 cup chopped
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup
- Strawberry- 1/2 cup
- Watermelon- 1/2 cup
- Musk Melon- 1/2 cup
- Banana- 1/2 cup
- Grapes- 1/2 cup
- Orange- 1/2 cup
- Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aam Chur Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey – 2 Teaspoon
- Pudina Leaves – 5 to 6 Salt
- Serves a total of 4 people
- 15 minutes are required for preparation.
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients one by one.
- Then add the pepper, aam chur powder, and lemon juice and combine everything thoroughly.
- Mix in the salt until everything is well-combined.
- You can use honey in place of sugar (optional) To finish, garnish with pudina leaves and serve immediately.
- If you try this easy and healthy salad recipe, please let us know how it turned out!