It is also crucial to eat properly throughout Ramzan. Your body will need a lot of energy during the fast, so eat healthy during the two meals. When preparing food for Ramzan, non-vegetarian items are usually prepared.
But did you know that a vegetarian salad can also keep you fit? Yes, today we will show you how to make a quick vegetarian salad that is also healthful. Salads are a great way to get all the nutrients your body needs throughout the month of Ramzan. This healthy salad recipe is particularly good for dieters. Who needs to wait? Take a peek at the recipe below.
- Carrot – 1/2 cup
- Spring onions – 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn – 1/2 cup
- Orange – 1/2 cup
- Watermelon – 1/2 cup
- Grapes – 1/2 cup
- Mango – 1/2 cup
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Serves – 4
- Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- In a large mixing basin, combine the cucumber, carrots, spring onions, sweet corn, and a pinch of pepper. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the fruits to the bowl, along with the salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- After that, squeeze in some lemon juice and thoroughly combine the fruits and vegetables.
- After you’ve properly combined them, drizzle some honey on top to finish it off.
- Serve this nutritious salad as an Iftar or Suhoor dish. Please try this dish and report back to us on your experience.