5 minutes are allotted. EASY egg fried rice is one of my go-to dishes in the kitchen because it is so simple to prepare! Egg fried rice is a simple and inexpensive recipe that I can prepare on almost any given day of the week. That it goes well with any other foods or sauces you select to pair it with is the best part.
The process of making egg-fried rice at home is really simple and quick! It takes no more than 5 minutes, if not less.
The ingredients are as straightforward as this:
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 beaten eggs with a sprinkle of salt
- 4 cup jasmine rice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pinch of sodium chloride
- 4 sliced green onions
Nutrition Per serving
- kcal: 387
- fat: 14g
- saturates: 2g
- carbs: 53g
- sugars: 2g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 12g
- salt: 0.2g
- Heat a wok or a skillet over high heat until hot, then add 1 tablespoon cooking oil and stir to coat the bottom of the pan. Scramble the eggs in the wok after they have been beaten.
- When the eggs are cooked 3/4 of the way through, add the remaining 2 tbsp cooking oil and the cooled jasmine rice and combine thoroughly. Rice should be broken down and mixed with eggs.
- Using a spatula, spread soy sauce along the perimeter of the wok until it begins to burn slightly, creating a smokey umami flavor. Season with salt to your liking and thoroughly combine everything. Reduce the heat to a low setting if necessary.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the green onions. If you’d like, sprinkle some sesame seeds on top before serving. Take pleasure in it with any other foods you choose to serve it with!